Sunday 14 October 2018

Broccoli Cheese Soup with a Surprise Ingredient – (Gluten Free)

Broccoli Cheese Soup with a Surprise Ingredient – (Gluten Free) See more on: Total Survival

I regularly whip together some version of homemade cream of vegetable soup, but when I put together this creamy broccoli cheese soup with a hint of bacon, my husband and the boys said it was one of the best I've ever made. What's the “surprise” ingredient? I raided the pantry for some dehydrated summer squash […]

The post Broccoli Cheese Soup with a Surprise Ingredient – (Gluten Free) appeared first on Common Sense Home.

This Article Was Originally Posted at commonsensehome.com Read The Original Article Here

Source Here: Broccoli Cheese Soup with a Surprise Ingredient – (Gluten Free)

No comments:

Post a Comment