Sunday 30 June 2019

Psoriasis on My Hands – My Experience with Home Remedies for Psoriasis

The following blog post Psoriasis on My Hands – My Experience with Home Remedies for Psoriasis See more on: Total Survival

For the last several months, I've been dealing with psoriasis on my hands. It's some sort of pustular psoriasis, possibly PPP (Palmoplantar pustulosis). At its most active, there are small blisters filled with white fluid in the affected areas, combined with flaking skin, oozing and itching. In this post, I'll share the home remedies for […]

The post Psoriasis on My Hands – My Experience with Home Remedies for Psoriasis appeared first on Common Sense Home.

This Article Was Originally Posted at commonsensehome.com Read The Original Article Here

Read More Here: Psoriasis on My Hands – My Experience with Home Remedies for Psoriasis

No comments:

Post a Comment